Thursday 16 July 2009

Another Sneak Peek

I have had a chance to have a play with the newest Christmas designs on the way from Samantha Poole. These are stylish and elegant silhouette type Christmas designs and they will be available very soon on the Particraft website. If you want a bit more of a sneak peek, Sheena Douglass and Samantha Poole will be on Create and Craft on August 4th premiering them. The time of the show hasn't been set yet so keep checking back and I will let you know as soon as I find out. These designs look great with the new Cosmic Shimmer brand Shimmer mists. I've used the midnight blue to create the background on the card shown. I just love the way it came out!

Happy stamping, Sue x

2 comments:

The Taming of the Glue said...

Oh no! Not another set of stamps that I need. The card is great, love the silhouette look.

Tanya said...

Very beautiful card!!!! Great stamp!